January 2011 Top 10 Biblioblogs
Posted by Daniel O. McClellan on January 31, 2011
Here’s your top 10 for last month, determined by you, the biblioblogging community. Since we did McGrath’s caricature last month, we’ll do #2 this month, the brooding Bob Cargill.
1. Exploring Our Matrix (James McGrath)
2. XKV8R (Bob Cargill)
3. Unsettled Christianity (Joel Watts)
4. Targuman (Chris Brady)
5. Paleojudaica (Jim Davila)
6. Storied Theology (J.D. Kirk)
7. Dr. Jim’s Thinking Shop and Tea Room (Jim Linville)
8. New Leaven (T.C. Robinson)
9. The Forbidden Gospels (April DeConick)
10. Scientia et Sapientia (Marc Cortez)
You can send in your votes whenever you’d like to bibliobloggerstop10 ( @ ) yahoo.com. We’ll see you next time around.