May 2011 Top 10 Biblioblogs
Posted by Daniel O. McClellan on June 3, 2011
I have to apologize for the lateness of this post. I have been out of town for two of the last three weeks and was dealing with a sick toddler for the week I was in town. I am putting the list together and will have it up soon.
UPDATE: Here we go. Remember, you can send in your votes any time you want to bibliobloggerstop10 ( a ) yahoo.com. We’ve already done numbers 1 and 2, so I guess we’ll do a drawing of #3 this time. Since I haven’t really had time to sit down and do a legitimate caricature, I’ll post an old charcoal piece I did of my wife and myself.
1. James McGrath, Exploring Our Matrix
2. J. R. Daniel Kirk, Storied Theology
4. Joel Watts, Unsettled Christianity
5. Suzanne McCarthy, Suzanne’s Bookshelf
6. Edith van den Berg, Zetitikos (Dutch)
7. April DeConick, The Forbidden Gospels
8. Stephen Douglas, Undeception
9. Amanda, Cheese-Wearing Theology
10. Jim West, Zwinglius Redivivus